Movies! -- For Mobile Phones!

~Tanveer~
Administrator
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Movies! -- For Mobile Phones!

Meredith
It seems like ever since Google latched on to the "submit your ideas and we'll tell you which ones we like!" format everyone's asking for something for nothing. So it's refreshing to see a contest that's not just looking for something new, but is willing to back it up with cash prizes. The Out of Hand Festival is open to submissions for any mobile platform and is focused on the CONTENT - they've got a bunch of videos, images, etc. but are really looking for cool apps that focus on the message and aesthetics, and not just the potential to get VC funding. It's a cool twist - check it at www.outofhandfestival.com <http://www.outofhandfestival.com/